db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Oystein Grovlen - Sun Norway <Oystein.Grov...@Sun.COM>
Subject Correction to release notes
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 14:31:10 GMT
How can I add to the list of new features in the release note?  Can I
just edit the DerbyTenThreeRelease wiki, or should I edit the release
note directly?  The addition of the Blob/Clob API mehtods seems to have
fallen out.  (However, I am pretty certain I added them to the wiki a
long time ago).

Also, there seems to be other new features that are missing.  (eg., TRIM
and LIKE).  Has someone verified that all new features have been included?

I am on vacation for the rest of this week so it would be good if
someone could tell me what I need to do to fix this tonight.

--
Øystein