db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Mamta A. Satoor (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Resolved: (DERBY-2960) Group by substr() on collated database causes ERROR XJ001: Java exception: 'ASSERT FAILED col1.getClass() (class org.apache.derby.iapi.types.SQLVarchar) expected to be the same as col2.getClass() (class org.apache.derby.iapi.types.CollatorSQLVarchar):
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:59:07 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-2960?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Mamta A. Satoor resolved DERBY-2960.
------------------------------------

       Resolution: Fixed
    Fix Version/s: 10.4.0.0
                   10.3.1.4

> Group by substr() on collated database causes ERROR XJ001: Java exception: 'ASSERT FAILED
col1.getClass() (class org.apache.derby.iapi.types.SQLVarchar) expected to be the same as
col2.getClass() (class org.apache.derby.iapi.types.CollatorSQLVarchar):
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: DERBY-2960
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-2960
>             Project: Derby
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: SQL
>    Affects Versions: 10.4.0.0
>            Reporter: Kathey Marsden
>            Assignee: Mamta A. Satoor
>             Fix For: 10.3.1.4, 10.4.0.0
>
>
> ij> create table alltypes (i int, s smallint, l bigint, c char(10), v varchar(50),
lvc long varchar,d double precision,
> r real, dt date, t time, ts timestamp, b char(2) for bit data, bv varchar(8) for bit
data, lbv long varchar for bit data
> , dc decimal(5,2));
> 0 rows inserted/updated/deleted
> ij> select substr(c||v, 1, 4), count(*) from alltypes group by substr(c||v, 1, 4)
;
> 1   |2
> ----------------
> 0 rows selected
> ij> insert into alltypes values (0, 100, 1000000, 'duplicate', 'this is duplicated',
'also duplicated',200.0e0, 200.0e0,
>  date('1992-01-01'), time('12:30:30'), timestamp('1992-01-01 12:30:30'), X'12af', x'0000111100001111',
X'1234', 111.11)
> ;
> 1 row inserted/updated/deleted
> ij> insert into alltypes values (0, 100, 1000000, 'duplicate', 'this is duplicated',
'also duplicated',200.0e0, 200.0e0,
>  date('1992-01-01'), time('12:30:30'), timestamp('1992-01-01 12:30:30'), X'12af', x'0000111100001111',
X'1234', 111.11)
> ;
> 1 row inserted/updated/deleted
> ij> select substr(c||v, 1, 4), count(*) from alltypes group by substr(c||v, 1, 4)
;
> ERROR XJ001: Java exception: 'ASSERT FAILED col1.getClass() (class org.apache.derby.iapi.types.SQLVarchar)
expected to b
> e the same as col2.getClass() (class org.apache.derby.iapi.types.CollatorSQLVarchar):
org.apache.derby.shared.common.san
> ity.AssertFailure'.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message