db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From MarkKofman <mark.kof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby metrics
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2007 09:28:55 GMT

Kathey Marsden [W.P.A YELLOW PAGES] wrote:

> I was thinking about Derby Metrics.
>
> 1)  Has anyone compiled  any of the following information already?
> 2)  Can you think of additonal metrics that might  be useful to the
> community?
>
> Derby lines of code by component.
> Derby code coverage numbers by component.
> Lines of code added for 10.2 by component.
> Derby bugs by component and severity.
> Derby bug inflow by component and overall.
>
> Kathey

You can find some of your requested metrics and even more at
http://www.sourcekibitzer.org/ProjectPage.ext?sp=Sderby Derby metrics page
. It is not structured as you would probably like to. But If you need
special reports you can always request it from our team.

Mark
http://www.sourcekibitzer.org/Bio.ext?sp=l8