db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: comparisons between system and user table columns with TERRITORY_BASED collation
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:12:31 GMT
Dan, I will go ahead and enter a Jira entry which will handle the task of
checking how all the collation determination logic can be put in one central
place.

As for the error message, I agree that it is confusing. I will go ahead and
put the comments from this thread about possibly using the actual collation
type in the error message. I hope to work on this Jira entry after finishing
couple other todos on collation.

Mamta