db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding DERBY-2750
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 18:19:25 GMT
Ravinder,

I haven't had time to look through all your mail but here is quick response
of 2 of the items.

Test 1c) is covered in the GrantRevokeDDLTest.java and 1b) SYNONYM part is
getting tested in synonym.sql.

It's great that you are not literally just converting the test but in fact
also trying to add missing test cases. That always helps with product
quality so please go ahead and add what seems to be missing.

Mamta