db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r545639 - /db/derby/code/trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/lang/CollationTest.java
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 22:27:43 GMT
Army, I added this additional test case for parameter and XMLSERIALIZE just
as a place holder so in future, at some point, if we do support parameters
for
XMLERSERIALIZE, we will have a test case which probably will fail and will
be a safety check to make sure parameter and XMLSERIALIZE will work fine.

Mamta