db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AuthenticationTest failures are mine - I'm looking into it.
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 16:46:44 GMT
I ran the code through the debugger for a database with default collation
and a database with territory based collation and the schema descriptor had
the correct collation associated with it in each case so we are fine.

Thanks for fixing ValueNode.setCollationUsingCompilationSchema, Dan.

> Mamta Satoor wrote:
> > Dan, I am just curious about what value does
> > ValueNode.setCollationUsingCompilationSchema assign for the collation
> > type when the schema does not exist? I am hoping it is same as what the
> > user have requested through the collation attribute at database create
> > time. I am building my codeline right now and will try it myself but was
> > just curious if you knew it.
> No idea. I should have added I was just fixing the test failures. I
> didn't look to see if the collation was occuring correctly.
> Dan.

View raw message