db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AuthenticationTest failures are mine - I'm looking into it.
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 15:30:46 GMT
Dan, I am just curious about what value does
ValueNode.setCollationUsingCompilationSchema assign for the collation type
when the schema does not exist? I am hoping it is same as what the user have
requested through the collation attribute at database create time. I am
building my codeline right now and will try it myself but was just curious
if you knew it.

Mamta