db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.3.1.0 beta ready for testing
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 20:33:28 GMT
On 6/22/07, Henri van de Scheur <Henri.Vandescheur@sun.com> wrote:
> Hi Myrna!
>
> I started testing Monday-evening, and testing itself is almost finished.
> Analysis and reporting will take some more time, so I am afraid I will not
> be able to report anything before coming Tuesday. So sorry for this. But now
> you at least know your first release is being worked on....
>
> Henri

Thx for letting me/the list know, Henri!
I can tell people are busy with buddy testing too...
Next week I'll start asking about what issues defintely should be
going into 10.3.1.1...

Also, I need to tell everyone that I can only be the release manager
until July 24, after that, I will be 'incommunicado'.
As it seems to me at this point, we should be OK with the schedule I put on :
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenThreeRelease#head-b0d4c2f51fa87693ab17aa99eac096abbe0bd707
So, on July 5, there'll be no further commits to the 10.3 branch, and
that weekend I'll make the release candidate. Then we have 2 weeks for
testing and voting, which makes it to July 23 for putting the release
out.

Still, just in case, is there anyone willing to take over in case
things are not complete by then?

Myrna