db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject work on the 10.3 branch...
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 22:36:41 GMT
Dear all,

During the next (barely) 3 weeks of testing I'd like everyone to be
especially careful with check-ins to the 10.3 branch.

However, I think the purpose of the beta period is to improve the
quality of the current product, so if there are bug fixes that are
needed for 10.3 they should be allowed to go in as long as they are
well tested, and do not introduce new incompatibilities or
functionality.

I am hoping to avoid doing the merging myself (like Rick did during
the 10.2 release work), but I'll keep an eye out and may object.

Please be sure to mark any fixes going into the 10.3 branch as
fixVersion 10.3.1.1.

Myrna