db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject no release notes for DERBY-2330 and 2331?
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 23:53:39 GMT
I noticed DERBY-2330 and 2331 are both marked with 'Existing
application impact' and both have had code committed.

I understood that anything that has existing application impact also
needs a release note.
But neither of these has a release note.

Is that not needed in these cases? I think there's some ambiguity
about the use of these flags (i.e. is the existing application impact
before, or after the code changes? Is 'release note needed' still true
when there is a release note attached?...), so I'm asking
clarification.

Also, is the functionality of DERBY-2331 finished? It was almost the
last check-in before I cut the 10.3 branch, but the bug is still
open...

Thx,
Myrna