db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re:
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 13:50:00 GMT
On 6/7/07, Ravinder Reddy <pandiri@students.iiit.ac.in> wrote:

>        hi,
>                 I am converting the declareGlobalTempTableJava.java to junit.
>        Now I want to Submit my  first patch. How to create a patch.I have checked out
>        the source (trunk) using eclipse when I build derby.can we create
>        a patch using eclipse.?
>
>                                Thank U.
Hi Ravinder,

I admit, I've never done it, but I usually apply a patch using
Eclipse, so I see no reason why you couldn't create a patch using
eclipse, assuming you have the subclipse plugin.
:-)

Depending on your findings, we could think of updating the wiki
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/PatchAdvice.

Myrna