db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject 10.3 blocker issues...
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 20:12:24 GMT
Dear all...

Currently, there are 47 open issues for 10.3.

There is one issue marked as priority blocker for 10.3:
DERBY-2757 - secure server compatibility

There is one more issue marked as urgency blocker for 10.3:
DERBY-2758 - ODBC SQLForeignKeys regression

Also, from comments on the list, I believe the following are also
blockers, although they're currently marked urgent (priority and/or
urgency):
- DERBY-2754 - client permissions from DERBY-1275 should be optional
- DERBY-2755 - sanity assert failure during logCheckSum (possible
blocker - consider blocker until analysis has been done to refute)
- DERBY-2728 - DBO Powers compatibility concern rework

Please confirm / add.

Of these issues, 2 are unassigned: (!)
- DERBY-2755
- DERBY-2757

Rick, it seems to me you are really working the secure service
compatibility, is that so? If so, please assign yourself?

Anyone feeling up to the task of looking at DERBY-2755?

Thx,
Myrna