db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Life Challenge" <life...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: !!!...Using Eclipse to build Derby...!!!
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2007 15:00:33 GMT
    I am sorry to say that even at the command line I am getting some error
..!!
The Error is
               [root@localhost ~]# svn co
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/code/branches/10.2/
                    svn: PROPFIND request failed on
'/repos/asf/db/derby/code/branches/10.2'
                     svn: PROPFIND of
'/repos/asf/db/derby/code/branches/10.2': could not connect               to
server  (https://svn.apache.org)

 Is there something wrong with my P.C.? or what might be the problem.

plzz help me.