db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Ravinder Reddy <pand...@students.iiit.ac.in>
Subject plzz help me..!!
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:12:33 GMT

 	dear all,
 		I've been working on lang/declareGlobalTempTable.java for converting it into
junit.I have atttched the first patch to the issue (DERBY-2750).
         This is the my First JUnit TestCase that I have ever written. I am
requesting  you to help me in enhancing my skills by reviewing my patch.
         I have used only one Assertion Method (assertTrue()) and I have
put all the tests (around 50) in one fixture.I am getting some problems in running the test

case in linux(eclipse) but able to create patch using eclipse.
         As it is my first fixture , I think there is a great possibility of learning more.

                 Any Suggections/Comments/Advises/Critics are highly appreciated.

 					Thank U..

    Every problem that has been solved can be solved again in a better way

                                                   - Ravinder Reddy

believed to be clean.