db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Laura Stewart" <scotsmat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What are 'Optimized jarfiles' ?
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 22:10:42 GMT
FYI -
Per a conversation with John, I changed the first bullet to:

"The bin distribution contains scripts, demonstration programs,
documentation, and the optimized JAR files. These JAR files are the
same set of JAR files that are in the lib distribution."

>From what I understand form John, what are in the BIN and LIB
distributions are the same.  I am not sure what was meant by
"optimized".

--
Laura Stewart