db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramandeep Kaur" <ramandhin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.3.1.0 beta ready for testing
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:08:58 GMT
I have run platform testing on Linux red hat 4.0 (32 bit and 64 bit), and
Linux SLES 10.0 with ibm sdk 15  (sr5) and ibm sdk 142 (sr8) and all tests
have passed. I ran suites derbyall and suites.All. I have updated
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenThreePlatformTesting with status and
results.

Thanks, Ramandeep