db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David Van Couvering" <da...@vancouvering.com>
Subject Re: JNLP storage factory & experimental modules
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 21:41:19 GMT
+1, I agree it's just too tight for 10.3.

I'd like your response to my proposal for the experimental directory;
right now I'm moving forward with it (for checkin to the trunk *after*
we branch for 10.3).

The one thing I want to see is making our daily builds available for
download so that people can play with our stuff (or is that already
available and I don't know about it?)

I have some other ideas on making it easier for users to experiment
with new functionality that hasn't found itself in a release yet, but
I'll wait until after the 10.3 crunch to discuss it.

David