db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David Van Couvering" <da...@vancouvering.com>
Subject Re: Compile failing: can't find org.apache.xpath.*
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 05:51:03 GMT
Great answers, Knut, this was pretty much what I suspected.  The
missing piece is I didn't know that the packages were moved, that
explains what is going on.

I think for now I'll try just adding the xalan packages to the
classpath.  JDK 1.6 support is coming soon to the Mac, I hear, so it's
a shortish-term problem that I don't think deserves a large effort.

David