db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David Van Couvering" <da...@vancouvering.com>
Subject Compile failing: can't find org.apache.xpath.*
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 23:20:52 GMT
I'm a little stumped.  All of a sudden my build started failing

Compiling 4 source files to /Users/David/code/derby/trunk/classes
package org.apache.xpath does not exist

I am not sure if this is relevant, but I have this in my ant.properties:

Notice I am pointing j14lib to a 1. 5 location.

This is because there is no mechanism that I can see in Derby to build
with 1.5.  The problem is, on a Mac, there *is* no 1.6 JDK.  It's
either 1.4 or 1.6.

Regardless if this is the cause of my problems, Is there a correct way
to build with a 1.5 compiler?  If not, how would I go about adding

View raw message