db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Francisco Trindade <franci...@m3tech.com.br>
Subject Re: Subselect Performance Problem
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:28:41 GMT
Bryan,

I´ve downloaded derby 10.3.1 and executed the query, but unfortnuately
its still taking a lot of time (20 secs). I wanted to send the query
plan in this mail, but its currently being written in portuguese.
Does anybody know how to change the default language debry its using to
write the query plan?

Thanks,
Francisco

--