db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: Subselect Performance Problem
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 21:59:23 GMT
> pesagens1_.PESAGEM_ID=pesagem2_.PESAGEM_ID where (animal0_.ANIMAL_ID in
> ( ... 800 ids ...))

Quite possibly, you are being affected by DERBY-47:

Since we believe that this problem has been fixed in Derby 10.3,
it would be wonderful if you could download the DERBY 10.3 beta
release from http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenThreeRelease
and give it a try to see how it affects your query.

thanks,

bryan

P.S. Myrna, I noticed that it was a bit hard to find a good
      hyperlink to the beta release. Perhaps you could put a
      link to the 10.3 beta on http://db.apache.org/derby/
      and/or http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html
      as those would be natural places to look?  Or are we
      not supposed to do that because it's still a beta release?