db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Henri van de Scheur <Henri.Vandesch...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: 10.3.1.0 beta ready for testing
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:16:10 GMT
Hi Myrna!

I started testing Monday-evening, and testing itself is almost finished.
Analysis and reporting will take some more time, so I am afraid I will
not be able to report anything before coming Tuesday. So sorry for this.
But now you at least know *your* first release is being worked on....

Henri

--

With regards,

Henri van de Scheur, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway