db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From John Embretsen <John.Embret...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: How to run exist junit tests after build the trunk
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:39:30 GMT
Sean Qiu wrote:
> i check the build.xml in ${root}
> I find i have not assign the ${derby.junit.classpath}.
> After make this property point to ${root}/classes with -D.
> it is ok now.
>
> But i am not sure this property should set in this way.

I'm glad it is working for you, although I'm not sure what the
${derby.junit.classpath} property is for. I have never set it, and it is not
mentioned on the wiki page. It's been mentioned on the mailing list before,
though, see
http://www.nabble.com/junit-targets-and-setting-classpath-from-ant-t3405742.html

I usually set my CLASSPATH environment variable to whatever I want to test
(classes/ or jars) including junit.jar, and it works.

--
John