db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Requesting developer access in Jira
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 16:56:45 GMT
Ole Gunnar Borstad wrote:
> I would like to request being added in the derby-developers group in
> Jira.

Hello Ole,

Welcome to the development community.  If perhaps you are looking for a
good initial task, I would like to suggest 10.3 buddy testing, where
developers test each other's features and try out the documentation. In
particular DERBY-2390 could use review and test by someone new to Derby,
so we are are sure we are not making any false assumptions about
knowledge. If you are interested you can sign up here:

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenThreeBuddyTesting

Again welcome,

Kathey