db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Newcomer observation: contribution/commit testing takes too long!?
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:48:32 GMT
Hi Thomas,

Our long term plan for addressing these problems is to convert the
derbyall tests to JUnit and run them all as part of suites.All. We have
actually made a lot of progress here although it's a bit like cleaning
out the Augean stables. Believe it or not, the regression tests used to
take even longer. I know this comes as cold comfort to new Derby developers.

Regards,
-Rick