db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Army <qoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: derby trunk needs header cleanup
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:43:00 GMT
Army wrote:

> Thanks for catching these, Jean.  I'll try to take care of the following:
>
>> trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/lang/AnsiTrimTest.java,

>> trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/lang/xmlTestFiles/dtdDoc.xml,

>> trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/lang/xmlTestFiles/deep40k.xml,

>> trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/lang/xmlTestFiles/xsdDoc_invalid.xml,

>> trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/lang/xmlTestFiles/xsdDoc.xml,

>> trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/lang/xmlTestFiles/dtdDoc_invalid.xml,

>> trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/lang/xmlTestFiles/wide40k.xml,

>> trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/lang/xmlTestFiles/personal.xsd,

Should hopefully be resolved with svn # 547352.  I added the headers as XML
comments (copied from the top-level build.xml file) and ran the existing XML
tests to make sure everything was okay.  I had to update the XMLBindingTest
slightly to account for the new file lengths.

Please let me know if I've overlooked something or somehow messed this up...

Army