db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Henri van de Scheur <Henri.Vandesch...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Regression Test Report - Daily 545761 - Sun DBTG
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:29:30 GMT
We didn't make it within the planned time frame. Some platforms are
being tested partially, some others not at all.
But tonight everything will run as before, including the runs on the
10.2-branch.

Henri

--

With regards,

Henri van de Scheur, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway