db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Paulo Jesus <paulo.je...@mail.telepac.pt>
Subject Derby developing, how to do debug.
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 20:12:27 GMT
I´m now just starting to develop on derby.
My work will almost be entirely develop new features on derby engine.
I´ll be working with derby ver 10.2.2.0. This is because compatibilities
 whit previous work on this project.

I don´t have help on derby develop here so i have lot of source to read.
I already found the hard work to do simple things.

I´m here looking on how can i make debug on the execution. Or there is a
way of making a step by step execution of the server?

Also, there is more information on the modules besides the articles
exposed in the apache derby site?

PJ