db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Henri van de Scheur <Henri.Vandesch...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Regression Test Report - Daily 545761 - Sun DBTG
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:27:58 GMT
Some environmental issue in our testinfrastructure, caused problems for
our testing. This will be solved today, meaning that testing will be
back to normal from this evening and all results will be reported the
usual way tomorrow.
Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause!

Henri

--

With regards,

Henri van de Scheur, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway