db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Army <qoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regression Test Report - tinderbox_trunk16 545337 - Sun DBTG
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 15:46:59 GMT
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:
> Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
>>
>> mamta, army, dan, can you please verify your commits.
>
> I reverted 545329 locally and the test still fails.

I reverted to 545320 (which is just before the commit for DERBY-2758) and
AuthenticationTest ran cleanly.  I then sync'd to 545321 (which includes
DERBY-2758 changes) and the test *still* passed.  Likewise for Mamta's commit
with svn # 545323.

Only when I synced to 545329 did the test start failing. Dan, can you try
running again at revision 54532*8*?

Note: I first ran the test with the latest trunk and it did indeed fail--and for
some reason it failed midway through (i.e. it only ran 8 of the 14 fixtures).
Then when I reverted to 545320 and ran again, the test *did* fail--but the error
was different and was caused by the leftover files from the previous run.  When
I wiped out the test directory and re-ran it, the test passed.  I wonder if
maybe that's what Dan was seeing when he reverted 545329 and saw that "the test
still fails"?

Army