db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject setup-/restoreContextStack and LOBs
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 08:23:19 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to verify that the LOB implementation is doing things
correctly when it comes to interacting with the Derby engine/store.

To be able to do this, I need to know what purpose(es)
setup-/restoreContextStack have, and when it is required to use them.
For LOBs, streams from store are read. They are wrapped in a Derby
specific stream before they are published to the user.

So far I believe it is only required to use it when interacting with the
engine/store. Is this correct?
To exemplify, it would have to be used in StoreStreamClob, while it
would not be used in ClobStreamControl.

thanks,
--
Kristian