db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Luigi Lauro <luigi.la...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JNLP storage factory & experimental modules
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 06:28:42 GMT

On 13 Jun 2007, at 23:41, David Van Couvering wrote:

> +1, I agree it's just too tight for 10.3.
>
> I'd like your response to my proposal for the experimental directory;
> right now I'm moving forward with it (for checkin to the trunk *after*
> we branch for 10.3).
>
> The one thing I want to see is making our daily builds available for
> download so that people can play with our stuff (or is that already
> available and I don't know about it?)
>
> I have some other ideas on making it easier for users to experiment
> with new functionality that hasn't found itself in a release yet, but
> I'll wait until after the 10.3 crunch to discuss it.
>
> David

+1 as well, I checked the 10.3 time frame, and yes, it's too tight.

My vote for 10.3 inclusion was just in order to get more ppl to check
this out and give feedback,
in order to help me with getting this feature done ASAP. Of course I
meant it to be a very
experimental feature, probably not working at all currently, I just
needed the feedback and
code review :)

But David has been very helpful, and other ppl as well, so I think we
can get it done soon anyway
10.3 or not :)

Luigi