db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Julius Stroffek <Julius.Strof...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: errors in junit tests
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 11:45:39 GMT
Hi Rick,

that seems to be mostly those tests I used to have failures couple of
days ago.

Just couple of hours ago I started tests of revision #544424. Everything
finished without any failures to me.

I used -DderbyTesting.oldReleasePath=<location of old release jars>
which I checked out from https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/jars
as suggested by Narayanan couple of days ago and Myrna is explaining
below.

If I run the tests without oldReleasePath specified it does not succeed
to find the releases from the apache site. I have to use proxy to
connect to internet so I would expect that there might be an issue with
a proxy setup.

Does anybody know how can I setup the proxy for upgradeTests? I tried to
use 'jcontrol' to set it up but that seems to be not sufficient.

Cheers

Julo