db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r543266 - /db/derby/code/trunk/java/engine/org/apache/derby/impl/sql/compile/
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 21:50:53 GMT
Sorry for the confusion. I meant to say
"Note that NOT all the character string types take their collation from the
compilation schema. For instance, persistent character string type column
from a table will take the collation type from the schema their table
belongs to rather than the compilation schema.

"
I think there is some link somewhere on Derby wiki which shows how to fix
commit comment. I will search for it.

Mamta