db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.3 release coming up...fast!
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 19:10:08 GMT
Hi Myrna,

I am working on following task related to DERBY-1478 Add built in language
based ordering and like processing to Derby.
1)DERBY-2599 Set correct collation type and derivation on
DataTypeDescriptor(DTD).
For this particular task, I need to make sure that I set the correct
collation types for various scenarios mentioned on the wiki page
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/BuiltInLanguageBasedOrderingDERBY-1478 under
section Collation Determination. I have covered some of the cases mentioned
in that section already and the rest, I hope to finish by 6/1. If any
surprises come up while working on it, I will raise a flag right away.

thanks,
Mamta