db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blob/Clob Stored procedures with embedded and JSR169
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 17:10:16 GMT
Thx for your reply.

I'll log a separate bug for the failure with the upgrade tests and add
the stack trace. It's probably the same as the original trouble.
Apparently, junit grabs hold of the actual fixtures in the test, not
the suite method, and so, the tests still run from the upgrade test
suite. I'll modify the upgrade test' suite method to not run those
*lobStoredProcedureTests with JSR169.
I'll also modify the text for the empty suite in the
*lobStoredProcedureTests, to point out that the code uses
DriverManager to get a connection.

Myrna