db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Ravinder Reddy <pand...@students.iiit.ac.in>
Subject doubt on JUnit.!!
Date Sat, 26 May 2007 19:37:56 GMT

 	hello all,
 		I have read somewhere that , in junit testing the focus is
on testing the behavior of Object rather than each individual method.
 	what if that a behavior test of an Object , which operates on two
methods,passes even though the two methods contain defects(they may cancel out
one another).???
 	how we found the defects of these methods..!!

 				Thank You..!!

    Every problem that has been solved can be solved again in a better way

                                                   - Ravinder Reddy

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.