db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Manish Khettry <manish_khet...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 10.3 release coming up...fast!
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 21:03:44 GMT
I have been working on DERBY-1623 but have had little time to finish it up. I'll try to submit
a patch before 6/1 but its unlikely.

----- Original Message ----
From: Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waagan@Sun.COM>
To: derby-dev@db.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 3:52:34 AM
Subject: Re: 10.3 release coming up...fast!

Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
> Hi!
>
> We have now about 7 days before the code complete date of 6/1/07!

[ snip ]

> 1. code complete 6/1
> ================
> For those of you who plan to have functionality fixed/completed in
> 10.3, please analyze your progress, and let me know if you think you
> will not make that date.

Hello Myrna,

I'm working to get DERBY-2646 (Cleanup of Clob control/support
structures) done for 10.3.

It will be kind of tight, but I think I will make it. Also, the issue is
kind of blocking other issues/jiras, so it is on top of my list.

regards,
--
Kristian

[ snip ]

the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.
http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/