db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Øystein Grøvlen <Oystein.Grov...@Sun.COM>
Subject Upgrade tests and client/server?
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 20:35:33 GMT
I planned to add a test that test Blob/Clob suppport during upgrade to
10.3.  Because of the new locator-based implementation, I want to test
that client/server Blob/Clob works both after soft upgrade and hard
upgrade.  Can I use the existing upgrade test for this purpose? I did
not find any existing cases which used client/server.  Will that be
straight-forward (e.g., just pick the right decorator), or will it be
very awkward to use the upgrade test in a client/server setting?  Advice
is appreciated.

--
Øystein