db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Another collation question - Derby-1478 and Derby-2377
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 23:45:08 GMT
Thanks, I have not written the like tests yet, and am looking for
examples like the following where the result under the default
system is different under collation vs default that can be added
to the junit tests, but have to admit I don't know much about
languages other than english.  I think I need unicode escape for non-ascii
characters so that I can get them into a java program using my
terminal.

I currently test english, polish, and norway but only have some
simple ordering examples so far, but the test is set up to
easily add other territories if anyone is interested.