db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From John Embretsen <John.Embret...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Test Results
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 08:17:15 GMT
Kristian Waagan wrote:
> What happened to the embedded tests and derbynetclientmats?

I believe Kathey was dead-on in the first response: Missing
jakarta-oro-2.0.8.jar in the classpath.

I tried running a legacy suite (derbytools, short duration) with the same
classpath as Ramin and got "0 Tests Run" in the report file. The .sum file, on
the other hand, was full of these messages:

org/apache/oro/text/regex/MalformedPatternException
         at
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunTest.main(RunTest.java:399)

Adding jakarta-oro-2.0.8.jar to the classpath resolved the issue (12 tests run)
and 100% of the tests succeeded.

--
John