db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Test Results
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 07:37:44 GMT
John Embretsen wrote:
> Hi Ramin,
>
> Ramin Moazeni wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I've been running derby tests (derbyall) before I can send out
>> a fix for review. In the report, I noticed that there are 13 suites
>> skipped
>> and no tests were run:
>
>  From the files you attached it looks to me as if the results you got
> are as good as we could hope for :)

Not sure I understand.
What happened to the embedded tests and derbynetclientmats?

FYI, when I run derbyall now, I get around 314 tests (is being reduced
as people move/rewrite tests to JUnit) using Java SE 6 and including the
IBM driver. On my machine it takes around 1:45 -> 2+ hours.

Running with Java SE 5.0, I get around 307 tests (2 suites skipped).
I have not run without the IBM driver lately.

Last, just for information, derbyall is going to be gone in a "little
while". The main test suite will be suites.All, which is a JUnit suite.

regards,
--
Kristian