db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: More on source file headers (was Re: svn commit: r536122 - in /db/derby/code/trunk/java: engine/org/apache/derby/impl/jdbc/ testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/jdbc4/ testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/storetests/)
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 14:30:34 GMT
Kristian Waagan wrote:
> Jean T. Anderson wrote: 
>> Kristian Waagan wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Jean,
>>>
>>> Thank you for watching out for these issues :)
>>>
>>> To be honest, I did not realize there were two different headers in the
>>> files! Seems there were a mixture of the old header with a copyright,
>>> and the new header + copyright.
>>
>>
>> Maybe the script described on this page (run in "practice" mode) might
>> help find files that aren't right:
>>
>> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/FixingLicenseHeader
>  
> I made another attempt at fixing the issue, see commit 536492.
> 
> Besides removing the copyright notice AND changing the license header
> for the files previously mentioned, I found a few others as well.
> 
> The tool you pointed me to works fine, but it is a problem that it does
> not separate between "creative" and "non-creative" files in the
> has-no-license section. This section has hundreds, maybe thousands of
> files, so it is kind of awkward to filter it manually. I did however
> find three Java files without a header (all of them tests).

thanks for fixing them, Kristian!

 -jean

Mime
View raw message