db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: More on source file headers (was Re: svn commit: r536122 - in /db/derby/code/trunk/java: engine/org/apache/derby/impl/jdbc/ testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/jdbc4/ testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/storetests/)
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 11:47:47 GMT
Jean T. Anderson wrote:
> Kristian Waagan wrote:
>> Hi Jean,
>>
>> Thank you for watching out for these issues :)
>>
>> To be honest, I did not realize there were two different headers in the
>> files! Seems there were a mixture of the old header with a copyright,
>> and the new header + copyright.
> 
> Maybe the script described on this page (run in "practice" mode) might
> help find files that aren't right:
> 
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/FixingLicenseHeader

I made another attempt at fixing the issue, see commit 536492.

Besides removing the copyright notice AND changing the license header 
for the files previously mentioned, I found a few others as well.

The tool you pointed me to works fine, but it is a problem that it does 
not separate between "creative" and "non-creative" files in the 
has-no-license section. This section has hundreds, maybe thousands of 
files, so it is kind of awkward to filter it manually. I did however 
find three Java files without a header (all of them tests).



regards,
-- 
Kristian

> 
>  -jean
> 
> 
>> I'll change them tomorrow.
>>
>>
>> regards,
> 


Mime
View raw message