db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: nested exceptions and junit tests?
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 16:36:47 GMT
Mike Matrigali wrote:
> Is the printing of nested exceptions a problem with my junit test
> runner, our junit test, or something else.

I added a change a while back that did result in the display the nested
exceptions, by linking the exceptions using the JDK 1.4 initClause()
method. This made debugging the tests much easier, and will also help
users. Unfortunately it broke Derby on JDK 6 thus it was (correctly)
backed out, though Kristian kept the changes and entered a bug for it.

Dan.