db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rafael Vanoni <Rafael.Van...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: 10.3 release & translated docs
Date Sun, 06 May 2007 16:54:02 GMT
Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
> Hi,
> <snip>
> And it appears that we've not had any contributions to the Brazilian
> Portuguese for a long time.
>
> I propose to not include the Portuguese documents in the 10.3 release.
> In fact, I wonder if we should switch off the build of the Portuguese
> docs altogether, and not include them in the 10.3 branch. Is that
> possible? Or is it easier to branch them, but not release them?
> <snip>

Hi Myrna and everyone,

I've been lurking here for about a month or so, been meaning to
contribute with code for sometime but college's been keeping me busy.
About the Portuguese docs, if no one else is working on that, I'd be
glad to update them and help keep 'em in future releases.

If you could just point me in the right direction, I'll get it done.

--
Rafael Vanoni
Sun Campus Ambassador @ UFRGS, Brazil