db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From TomohitoNakayama <tomon...@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject Re: 10.3 release & translated docs
Date Sat, 05 May 2007 10:10:06 GMT
Hello.

My current understanding for requesting ja-jakarta project is that it is
just my thought.
Evenly I don't know whether they (ja-jakarta) have interest on our manual.

I want to sound them out their interest on this issue,
discussing about the way how we maintain manual on our site simultaneously.
// It may be the good solution to invite them to our project to maintain
Japanese translated manual ....

Please let me know your opinion.

Best regards.

--