db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject 10.3 Bug fixing
Date Sat, 05 May 2007 00:49:43 GMT
Hello derby-dev:

I hope everyone is geared up for bug fixing for the 10.3 release.  We
don't have any chocolate this time around but just for fun I posted bug
statistics[1], both reported bugs and fixes.  You get one point for each
bug reported or fixed. They include points for doc and test bugs as well
as code bugs.   There are currently 249 open code bugs[2], so it would
be good to see that number drop back down below 200 again.  For those
looking for a smaller list to choose from, I started a list of some high
value fix candidates[3].  Please  add to this list as you see fit.
Claim and fix your bugs early before all the easy ones are snatched up
#: ) .

Kathey

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenThreeBugPoints
[2]