db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From TomohitoNakayama <tomon...@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject Re: 10.3 release & translated docs
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 18:40:14 GMT
Hello.

Through translating referece manual into Japanese,
I feel it is very difficult to keep the translated manual up to date for
original version.

At least, impossible just only with me :(

Concening about Japanese,
I know Japanese group who translate manuals of Jakarta project into
Japanese.
http://www.jajakarta.org/

Asking them to undertake the translation may be good solution ....
If they undertake the work,
release of translated manual is separated from release of Apache Derby and
release of software itself does not  need to wait up-to-date translated
manual.

If no one argue about it , I want to ask them.

Best regards.

--
/*

        Tomohito Nakayama